4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

spicydinet

Jan 17, 2024
I like NTR and NTRS but I've seen a bunch of games where it is the mother who is doing the NTR to the son.

How does that kink work ? I mean I understand all the underlying effects of it being a girlfriend or wife since they have a

sacred relationship and a bond of trust plus there is jealousy and the feeling of it being unfair but I can't grasp the mother NTR yet.

Anyone can explain what the hot part is about it being a mother?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I like NTR and NTRS but I've seen a bunch of games where it is the mother who is doing the NTR to the son.

How does that kink work ? I mean I understand all the underlying effects of it being a girlfriend or wife since they have a

sacred relationship and a bond of trust plus there is jealousy and the feeling of it being unfair but I can't grasp the mother NTR yet.

Anyone can explain what the hot part is about it being a mother?
You wouldn't care if your mother got turned into a debauched cumdump by some assholes?

Reactions: spicydinet

spicydinet

Jan 17, 2024
You wouldn't care if your mother got turned into a debauched cumdump by some assholes?
Yes of course I would care both a girlfriend and a mom being turned into a "cumdump" by who ever is not an ideal situation (or is).

The things preventing me getting into this kink (I assume) are:

I don't have the same feelings of commitment towards my mom as towards my GF, like you have commitment with both but the "Don't cheat on me" and "Don't have sex with other people than me" is more of a thing with a GF?

I try to protect my GF from sex with other men and either she does it secretly (NTR) or she exploits my fetish and does it whenever she wants and tells me about it (NTRS). I don't know if there is the same obligation for a son to make sure the mother doesn't have sex with anyone else especially if she's single.

Rayz0r

May 23, 2024
I agree with you, something about Mom/Sis ntr really hit deeper than the other since you have bond since you were born, i don't mind getting to play as the Stealer, but if you play as the stolen then i just watch the CG most of the time (you can call me kinda hypocrite in here). this game itself not gonna lie the CG is fantastic (PinPoint always on Point) so i don't mind watch the CG only :ROFLMAO:
yeah remind me to sao concealed breath , i feel so bad for suguha then asuna , every time she get fuck i just pray she dont be slut like shinon but well..

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes