4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

K5434

Sep 30, 2023
Reactions: Proutzor1

PartyOn111

Nov 5, 2022
Yeah I can't get to that mate. It's why I asked for how to do it "In the files". my aspect ratio does not work with the game, so the main screen is just the jpeg with the menus cut off.

PartyOn111

Nov 5, 2022
Yeah I can't get to that mate. It's why I asked for how to do it "In the files". my aspect ratio does not work with the game, so the main screen is just the jpeg with the menus cut off.
Replying to this in case anyone else is struggeling. It was easier to try and change my PC's aspect ratio. Eventually I found one the game could not match and it switched to windowed mode from then on.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Will she openly cuck her son? Or is it more of a voyeurism only?
The game begins with a normal story, they are like episodes, the first is about the son until he discovers what his mother is doing and then the story begins again but from the antagonist and the mother about how they get to that previous situation and finally the game is divided in two not very happy endings for the protagonist.

So basically it's a mix of all perspectives.

Reactions: John Bon Clay

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
The game begins with a normal story, they are like episodes, the first is about the son until he discovers what his mother is doing and then the story begins again but from the antagonist and the mother about how they get to that previous situation and finally the game is divided in two not very happy endings for the protagonist.

So basically it's a mix of all perspectives.
thank you, much appreciated. I can somewhat guess the endings, one of which is what I asked? :)

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
wow, there is only one ending and you somehow can guess it??? no shit Sherlock
Did I somehow offend you by saying that?
Welcome to my ignore list either way. Before I used to really get off on guys like you but, ignore list really is the saving mechanic. I recommend you all to do the same, if you don't like me or anyone, just use it. It's better than fighting. Saves energy and peace of mind.

akijill

Aug 22, 2017
Is this Machine Translation? VNDB says so but this page only says Fan Translation. Can someone confirm?

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
To me, mom ntr is always the harshest. There is something about having a corrupted mother who stop caring about their son, that always pisses me off.
I agree with you, something about Mom/Sis ntr really hit deeper than the other since you have bond since you were born, i don't mind getting to play as the Stealer, but if you play as the stolen then i just watch the CG most of the time (you can call me kinda hypocrite in here). this game itself not gonna lie the CG is fantastic (PinPoint always on Point) so i don't mind watch the CG only :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Valmond82

Grimmzzz1

Nov 27, 2020
I agree with you, something about Mom/Sis ntr really hit deeper than the other since you have bond since you were born, i don't mind getting to play as the Stealer, but if you play as the stolen then i just watch the CG most of the time (you can call me kinda hypocrite in here). this game itself not gonna lie the CG is fantastic (PinPoint always on Point) so i don't mind watch the CG only :ROFLMAO:
Nothing wrong with that, and also doesn't make you a hypocrite for just watching the CGs. Harsh Ntr like this one is not the cup of tea for everyone, so its fully understandable that you somewhat wana avoid the story but still enjoy the CGs.

Reactions: Jannnzmmer

faresfares

Oct 5, 2019
This game hits really hard man, I read it two years ago and when I did I had to take several months breaks before I could finish it.

Mom NTR really hits different.

Reactions: Valmond82

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
Nothing wrong with that, and also doesn't make you a hypocrite for just watching the CGs. Harsh Ntr like this one is not the cup of tea for everyone, so its fully understandable that you somewhat wana avoid the story but still enjoy the CGs.
Glad you seen my take positively, i'm just stating that i don't mind getting called out since it just mean i'm okay stolen other mom/sis but not okay the other way around, but yea harsh ntr like this really hit differently sometimes but still can't hold the urge to see the CG. :ROFLMAO:

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
Can someone spoil it for me. What are we looking at here. Super harsh punch in the gut ntr game, or can it get nicer depending on the routes. I like the art so I might just download for fapping purpose

To me, mom ntr is always the harshest. There is something about having a corrupted mother who stop caring about their son, that always pisses me off.
Use the VNDB link in the OP to check the tags for any VN you want spoiled. I like to see if VNs have branching plots, do my decisions matter, how long is this, does it have that one really niche thing I super enjoy even if no one else does, etc. If you reveal the spoil tags, you'll see that this has Only Bad Endings and Heroine with Armpit Hair. Do with this what you will.

Valmond82

Oct 24, 2022
Use the VNDB link in the OP to check the tags for any VN you want spoiled. I like to see if VNs have branching plots, do my decisions matter, how long is this, does it have that one really niche thing I super enjoy even if no one else does, etc. If you reveal the spoil tags, you'll see that this has Only Bad Endings and Heroine with Armpit Hair. Do with this what you will.
Thanks, I didn't know about that

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Despite this VN being rated really well, I'm just not a fan of "bad endings with story" genre. I've had my experiences on a few games that made me mad for a few days :ROFLMAO: and I don't want to remember the game at all. Though I do remember playing it without knowing and it pissed me off after finishing it. Then I went to the VNDB to see that it is a "bad endings with story", I think I went on a small rant here lol
Edit: i don't remember but i think i wasn't venting frustrations towards the game. it was the ending.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes