VN - Others - Completed - Netorare Milf Natsuko (41): Mama's Sukebe Hentai Sex With A Young Man [Final] [PINPOINT / KINGPIN / PINPOINT QUICK]

1. 5.00 star(s)

IceHunt55

A Pinpoint classic! A game that launched 1000 mom NTR doujinshi!

Although the scenes seems super tropey nowadays this game was an absolute masterpiece back in its hay day. Super degenerate and hot! Natsuko is an absolute MILF! This game showed why NTR is great: hot characters having crazy good and immoral sex without a care in the world.

Absolute recommendation although you will find a lot of better examples of mom NTR stories and characters nowadays if you prefer those kinds.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Sadsapling

The Art and VA is really good. I DLed for a quick jerk and I wasn't disappointed. The entire gallery is unlocked to begin with, so if you don't wanna sit through a generic NTR story - every single CG/Scene is already unlocked, only the titles aren't really translated, so you may fumble trying to get the one you're looking for (It's ordered by column).

Honestly, the entire story can be inferred just from scenes alone. There's a delinquent that corrupts the saint of a mom. The corruption happens at light speed, but tbh I don't really enjoy NTR so I didn't really care either way. The mom's really hot, like, "How the hell is she 41" levels of hot. There seems to be multiple endings, depending on your choices - leads to different sex CGs as well.

It's worth a glance just for the art and VA work, but if you don't like NTR and hate it with a passion, obviously stay away. I think that if you DO like it, you'll find this one a little overrated and generic, even as NTR stories go. There's probably way better ones out there, but its sort of like McDonalds. It's cheap and fast.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Grimmzzz1

It's Pin-point, so obviously it's gonna be good. Pace of corruption is a bit fast for my liking. But it goes without saying, if you even remotely love NTR, you are gonna love this, that's for sure.

Good CGs, no reuse of CGs but dialogues pretty much revolve around the same topic so gets a bit repetitive after some point.

I mean technically they could have dragged out the corruption part a bit more and handed us a few fully corrupted CGs, but instead we got many fully corrupted CGs in this one, with rushed out corruption pacing.

Personally I would rate this a 8.5/10. I wish the story made some sense, but it literally just doesn't, so just wank it off and forget about it.