Oct 5, 2022
GrimCiri honestly a decent game,i did have trouble with animations now and then but i completely understand you are new and still learning and in all honesty there are quite a few devs out there who have much much worse animations and been doing it for years,so you are definitely learning fast.Looking forward to both yours and game's development

Reactions: fleetp and GrimCiri

DosMuertos

Dec 26, 2018
very interesting, the fairy and the chapter 2 peek girl are excellent. the barmaid seems a bit rougher and more toward ogre proportions than human. the cyclops is also a kool concept. other than some proportions being a bit odd the only real suggestions i would have would be to make all the female Li type at least as sexy as the fairy. looks good anyway, good luck!!

ShadowRider77

Jan 3, 2024
Pleasantly surprised. What we have here is a very nice beginning of a game. While I stronly prefer lesbian vibes, I found the interaction with the fairy very entertaining. The fact that the fairy herself is sexy and endearing is probably of help. Loved the variations in the naughty scenes and the small touches (Clover "demonstrating" her mouth skills with the finger).

Good work, hope to see more soon!

goontuber

Dec 4, 2020
this is quite good. i hope the big cyclops lady makes it in at some point. great work so far

CRIS7O

Jan 3, 2022
I have a suggestion regarding the futa content:
I propose that the content is optional and that the futa content is really futa (penis and vagina at the same time). The way it would happen would be the way it is told in the game (that of the magician who turned her into futa with a spell) and that when they go to the church or wherever where you can relieve you are given a bottle with a potion to return to normal (the potion would be very expensive but as you are the hero and you still have some respect they give it to you), here is where you decide if you give it to take it or drop it by accident.
The options would be: Take it (Disable Futa mode) and the other would be: Drop it by “Accident”. That's my suggestion, personally I would like to have Futa but at the end of the day you decide if there is one or not.

Jan 22, 2023
one of the most amazing games from 2024 :D I love it.

these futa penises also look very cute and feminine :) keep it up bro

Last edited:

_SerapH_

Feb 3, 2024
Very good game, I liked everything so far, I just found it a little strange that the fairy is not a virgin due to her personality with MC, it's actually very strange lol, anyway, keep up the good work.

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
beautiful game, but way way too short
instead of random one shot scenes you should focus on moving the plot forward

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes