VN - Ren'Py - Fantasy Quest [v1.2] [GrimCiri]

1. 3.00 star(s)

ubira

3 stars for now because the game hasn't given me any reason to hate or like it yet, very early with very little content for now (V1.2), I'll edit my review as the game progresses.

for now what I can say is that the size of the fairy kind of changes depending on the scene, sometimes it seems like the fairy is bigger than it should be and other times smaller, as if her proportions were changing... it kind of bothers me a little.
    but the fairy's personality, her way of caring about the MC is what made me continue and stay curious for future updates.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

ShadowYamihiro

honestly a decent game,i did have trouble with animations now and then but i completely understand you are new and still learning and in all honesty there are quite a few devs out there who have much much worse animations and been doing it for years,so you are definitely learning fast.Looking forward to both yours and game's development
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Hatt

(On v1.2)
    It's good. File size is too big for this amount of content, but it's really only downside.
    LI is really cute. Events can go a little bit too fast, but only a little. Or it's just me.
    All in all, it has a great potential, i will await more.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Handsy

Honestly, the only thing good about this is the fairy model, she's pretty adorable even though sticking your 12 inch cock into something that small would most likely kill it lol.

What gets me is that there isn't much meat on these 5.5 gb bones. There's no sound or music and there isn't much content, it's over and done with in like 20 minutes. There aren't enough dialog options either, it's pretty much a kinetic novel apart from the odd choice here and there that doesn't make much sense yet.

I'll give it 3 stars for the kinky fairy sex and we'll see where it goes from here.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Noone123q

A little rough around the edges regarding transition lag and writing but rest imo is way above average.
    Story is simple, easy to follow and enjoyable.
    Renders and modelling are really good.
    Character's personalities are solid.

My wish list for this game is:
    1. Sound effects and Music.
    2. Chapter 2.
    3. So far the game is dashing and unapologetically kinky. I hope the game maintains that vibe.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

JoJoTheJo

This was a very fun surprise. While the game isn't perfect and suffers from little things like imperfect English or slight graininess in some of the renders, the story was fun and original, the female interest adorable and the H content great. This seems like a fantastic start for a new dev and I hope they get a lot of support.
    My only 2 real complaints would be the lag in the animations (which are by and large good and very numerous, but sometimes take 3 or 4 seconds to load in) and the fact the preview for chapter 2 implies it'll have a new love interest other than Clover. I really hope she remains the focus of the game because she's great.

Edit: also I forgot to mention there's a Firefly reference like 45 seconds into the game. so :thumbsup:
  7. 5.00 star(s)

saltydogmk

A review of the demo, version 1.1
    This was surprisingly good. I don't normally try such an early version of games. But the fairy was cute, so I figured that I'd at least give it a shot. For what's here, it's solid. And after the demo, there's a bit of extra content. It's worth at least taking a look at.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Fantabulous

(Review for v1.1)

This game is absolutely awesome bearing in mind it's only an intro. The renders are amazing and it features the cutest female partner ever :D

The only niggle is the amount of time it takes for the next animation to play out, which makes the scenes a bit choppy. Other than that, camera angles and anything else is spot on and really neatly done.

I'm all for having dickgirls, but maybe the fairy is not the ideal character for this. As a secondary character however, as displayed in the preview for Chapter 2 that would be awesome.

Another suggestion: if you cum inside the fairy, her tummy should grow. And no, I'm not hinting at pregnancy. :sneaky:

So far this is looking absolutely great, GrimCiri.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Badjourasmix

Honestly the only thing "bad" I have to say about this is that the mc's armor looks a little goofy, Other than that I have no complaints about it. The renders and animations are good and story wise it has a lot of potential. I can't wait for future chapters.