AI Extreme AI, rape, bestiality, bondage, monster, tentacles, extreme hardcore *NO TEENS*

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mipecio

Oct 3, 2021
I can see someone likes their green girls. Have you thought about making any orc girls next? :love:
Goblin and succubus girls are my favorite! I tried making orc girl once and made orc girl picture for my friend's DnD character, but that's about it.. I may give it another try. I also have loras for Tieflings, Gith, Hobgoblins and Thri Kreen.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ankorahil

May 14, 2022
Don't forget to post the name of the artist or where you got the images, if they are not your own!

Been playing with Pony. These are basic prompts and no LoRas or special models. Not bad. But the faces are a little derpy so I'll need to work on that and of course upscale and maybe add details and so on. Some LoRas nuke faces though.

ank-playtest-001.jpg ank-playtest-002.jpg

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Goblin and succubus girls are my favorite! I tried making orc girl once and made orc girl picture for my friend's DnD character, but that's about it.. I may give it another try. I also have loras for Tieflings, Gith, Hobgoblins and Thri Kreen.
I too am a lover of succubi. You make some nice goblin girls but I cannot relate to a character being so smol whereas a human is so much bigger by comparison. I would love to see an orc girl violently ravishing a femboy human.

I see you made some goblin succubus hybrids, nice touch. What is the lore here, did a horde of goblin girls ravish an incubus to give them hybrid offspring?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes