AI Extreme AI, rape, bestiality, bondage, monster, tentacles, extreme hardcore *NO TEENS*

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
I'm getting threatened with a suspension next weekend if I don't delete some offending images. I don't know which ones are offensive and they won't tell me. Idiots.

What were you done for?
Anything that looks underaged, bestiality, or extreme non-consent would be something Patreon would object over. Did they at least tell you from what date to date the pictures might be posted at, and thus narrow down the search?

EDIT: Oh you mean DeviantArt. Well I found a section in their TOS that might be relevant for you:

" DeviantArt is, unless otherwise stated, the owner of all copyright and data rights in the Service and its contents. Individuals who have posted works to DeviantArt are either the copyright owners of the component parts of that work or are posting the work under license from a copyright owner or his or her agent or otherwise as permitted by law. You may not reproduce, distribute, publicly display or perform, or prepare derivative works based on any of the Content including any such works without the express, written consent of DeviantArt or the appropriate owner of copyright in such works. DeviantArt does not claim ownership rights in your works or other materials posted by you to DeviantArt (Your Content). You agree not to distribute any part of the Service other than Your Content in any medium other than as permitted in these Terms of Service or by use of functions on the Service provided by us. You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service unless expressly permitted to do so by us or by use of functions on the Service provided by us. "

In simple terms, some of your AI generated art might look too similar to another artist, whose work isn't AI generated, and they are claiming a copyright infringement. Though, I'd think that DA would tell you which images are a problem.

Polar Fox

Feb 20, 2022
Let's hope they let me keep that one on the site. Deviantart should be renamed SundaySchoolArt these days. Had about half of my uploads deleted in the last week
Forgive me for such a free interpretation, but I really like your work! ♥
✨ - Oh, honey, don't be embarrassed! Your Mommy is just sunbathing!
dakota_picnic_time_12_by_sharinel_dh8yvm2-fullview.jpg
✨ - Oh!.. Baby, do you really want to know how girls' pussies are made?..
dakota_picnic_time_08_by_sharinel_dh8yvlf-fullview.jpg
✨ - Look: these folds are called labia, if you touch or lick this little bump, the girl will really like it, and boys stick their little willies into this hole and make it pleasant for both themselves and the girl.
Do you want to try, honey?
dakota_picnic_time_09_by_sharinel_dh8yvlj-fullview.jpg
by sharinel

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes