3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

gradius

Feb 17, 2018
the only thing i noticed is that the harem sex scene where you fuck fuwari and shows ikoku and mei in the picture the Text says it sahoto and ikoku which is wrong since its clearly mei and not sahoto

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Anyone figure out how to cheat engine this game? Seems more difficult than usual and this game with its time limit is kinda a pain in the ass otherwise.

hanghung3at

Dec 17, 2020
Managed to edit the gold so far, guessing I need to unlock the other materials before I can fiddle with their values

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
Not worth playing or even cheating through, just get the save and look at the gallery
If you need gold farm the mine and upgrade the tool for it ASAP then you'll have 1m+ quickly

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Tried editing my save but the missions dissappear evertime.
It's not a problem though. Currently on my second playthrough and skipped doing any h-scenes.
Also doing save and reload to get max items. I'm on day 30 and farther than my first playthrough.

Edit: Finished with 50 days left. Time limit is a joke once you know what to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: nikkunamesu

Maragidyne

Dec 30, 2017
I honestly can't tell if this game is a visual novel or an actual living/building sim based on the trailer and pictures. Interesting.

Reactions: Axzcora

nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
How do I view pregnancy in the gallery? Skimming through it seems like none of the scenes have pregnancy, even when I try different versions of the same event.
Click on the sex scene you want to watch and a dropdown will appear. The third one on the list in the third image is the one with pregnant sex

Last edited:

JohnConnor2

Mar 21, 2020
How do you even download this game. I keep getting the error "the filename you specified is not valid or too long"

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
I keep black screening when I go to the Love Hotel the first time....any suggestions?

shadowflashx7

Jul 14, 2020
Sigh this game bugged, there's no mission at all. Its normal at first untill i met the blue heroine. And now i cant progress ._.

nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
Sigh this game bugged, there's no mission at all. Its normal at first untill i met the blue heroine. And now i cant progress ._.
Check if the unlocked ones appear. Those are the ones that matter after all.

I keep black screening when I go to the Love Hotel the first time....any suggestions?
Out of curiosity, is the market lvl2 when you go to the love hotel for the first time?

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Check if the unlocked ones appear. Those are the ones that matter after all.

Out of curiosity, is the market lvl2 when you go to the love hotel for the first time?
No, it is not, it's only lvl1, my base is lvl2...how do I raise the market level?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes