Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる Character Card Sharing

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Here's a Fate goodie.

Luviagelita Edelfelt (Yay, some finnish gals to the roster)
(Waiting for that upcoming patch at the end of the month to get the Ojousama personality)
Used various Fate sources as a reference.

1725890578571.png 1725890583618.png 1725890589343.png

Card
HCCP_F_20230916013855374.png

Last edited:
Reactions: CinaBunZee and AT83

Claireity

Mar 9, 2019
I cannot imagine how much work it is to get detail out of any of these. I just don't have the brain for customization like that for some reason. So thanks to those of you working on wrestling the editor into making something recognizable.

Of course, since I can't help but compare it to AA2, i briefly looked at their latest cards. I understand its from a different game but I'm still comparing this game with it, so hopefully not breaking any rules.

I saw this and I'm just fucking dead. It's been a while since I burst out laughing.
"Thanus"
View attachment 1725921236870.webp

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Its not as hard it seems, just pick a random reference image from an anime character and hope the stock assets have something that reminds the source when you start tweaking on the body shapes, then pick the right colors on the hair, accessories, clothes or eyes, and you're 50% done, rest is just adding more details to eyes, hairs and clothes if need be, its a big shame the editor doesn't allow height to be adjusted more than what it is now, so the community can't recreate certain popular lolis or mesugakis in depth.

Myself for example, I do try to recreate JSK gals as close to the original as possible.

Kusuda Maki (JSK - "Taking care of my moody niece", or just "moody niece")
1725926255658.png 1725926445346.png

Last edited:

Claireity

Mar 9, 2019
Not into lolis but a shortstack goblin would be nice. Thing is trying to adjust for the H scenes for differing heights would also need to be considered.

Though I suspect my real problem is I just suck at aesthetics. I can't even make a fancy house in minecraft cause I wanna keep digging.

FyeNyo

Jul 8, 2017
iirc you can commision at KK DC,
but again commision cost money 'w'
i suggest just try to make your dream card by yourself slowly

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
I just found a very good looking kuro card:
Looks good indeed, although a bit different/slightly older than the regular Kuro?

I've also been digging through old HC folders and found one that I grabbed somewhere, so I used it to make an SVS version.

honeycome_chara_0016278.png

So again, original card not by me, I forgot where I got it. All I did was convert to SVS, make some minor tweaks here and there, and add her classic casual outfit that I used in the picture. But I like the result, so sharing anyway.

I cannot imagine how much work it is to get detail out of any of these. I just don't have the brain for customization like that for some reason. So thanks to those of you working on wrestling the editor into making something recognizable.
Depends, starting from scratch to try and recreate a character with a completely different art style is pretty hard, or maybe that's just me who's not good with it. I tend to download a LOT of cards though, even some that I don't plan to directly use but have elements that I find interesting or good looking.

Then when trying to make a character, I often start by loading just part of various cards (face, hair, body...) that are somewhat close to what I aim for, and mix them until I have a "good enough" basis. Then I work on the editor from there to make the character I actually want.
Don't know if that's a common or the best way to do it, but for me it works better than starting with the bland default model.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Yes, these are the popular lolis that I mentioned before, Illya and Kuro.
Special cases even to me when it comes to shorties, don't know why.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Goblin Slayer