VN Ren'Py Once Again [Development Thread]

What's your favorite girl that has been revealed so far?

• Summer

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Autumn

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Winter

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Haru

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Elara

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ParaloopLampy

Sep 18, 2023
What makes her your favourite? What's special about her?

Btw your game seems super cool especially visually.
Goth girl and twintail is already a dangerous combo for me, but a lot of her personality and attitude that I can't put into words is part of why I like her a lot. The way she treats MC, the way she treats her job and future career, the fact that she's a DRUMMER is incredibly hot. Plus just the way Mutt and Jeff (their studio) does her modeling makes her that much more endearing

Also thanks a lot! That means a lot to me :)

Reactions: Mr. Chatty

ParaloopLampy

Sep 18, 2023
small status update: working on rendering our first animation. after this the logistics should be less rough :)

ParaloopLampy

Sep 18, 2023
Heres the tags we have for the first release!

3DCG | Renpy | Male Protag | Oral | Interracial | Exhibitionism (??? Maybe???) | School Setting

future tags are plentiful but include

Futa/ Trans (optional)
Anal
Milf
Maledom
Romance
(potentially) combat
Group/ MFF (optional)
Netori (MC steals someones girlfriend) (avoidable)

these are just off the top of my head.

definitely wont include:
Bestiality
L*li
anything sexually involving death or blood
scat
gay (depending on your definition of gay i guess lmao. no male on cis male)
NTR for mc

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Heres the tags we have for the first release!

3DCG | Renpy | Male Protag | Oral | Interracial | Exhibitionism (??? Maybe???) | School Setting

future tags are plentiful but include

Futa/ Trans (optional)
Anal
Milf
Maledom
Romance
(potentially) combat
Group/ MFF (optional)
Netori (MC steals someones girlfriend) (avoidable)

these are just off the top of my head.

definitely wont include:
Bestiality
L*li
anything sexually involving death or blood
scat
gay (depending on your definition of gay i guess lmao. no male on cis male)
NTR for mc
Any chance for some femdom?, if not, Its fine, I will play your game either way, I am super excited for the release

ParaloopLampy

Sep 18, 2023
Any chance for some femdom?, if not, Its fine, I will play your game either way, I am super excited for the release
Not for every character, but ive been thinking about making it optional for a couple of the women :) itd be in the future and itd be a choice but im definitely not against it

Reactions: MagicMan753

ParaloopLampy

Sep 18, 2023
good news and bad news. we may need to prolong the projects release date as it is. but its because theres a lot we are working on to make the first release great and memorable :)

Reactions: omid605 and Reifon

ParaloopLampy

Sep 18, 2023
heres the devlog if yall don't want to read the patreon.

"Okay, this is unplanned, so I'm just letting what comes to my mind flow through the keyboard. That being said, welcome to everyone who came to read the dev post! This dev log will be free, and I will probably make them free until the game releases.
First things first, thank you all for the support you have given me in this time of us struggling to get the game out. My crew is a group of hard workers who are working for free until the game comes out, and they haven't complained... much. They've put in a ton of effort in preparation for the game releasing, and while I obviously have to thank Hex, Unbearable, and Rick, I have to send my biggest thanks to Krash- The man has gone above and beyond, whether it comes to asset making, character designing, making promos, or stepping up to do some renders to help us finish faster. Keep in mind that I hired this man to be my writer; I'm certain I made the right decision. However, I'm very thankful for my crew in general; Hex is insane when it comes to coding, Unbear has made a great UI, and Rick has done a banger job with renders and character designs.
Next thing, the release! Release 1 will be out soon. We need to finish renders, then sfx and programming, and then we will move on to testing. All the render scenes are done, there's just a few touch-ups we need to make and shots we need to redo for certain reasons, and then we will be finished. After that, I might set up a fun little application process to see who tests; I want to limit it to like 5 people, maybe. There's not a lot of decision-making in the first release. It's just a straightforward prologue. I still think you all will be entertained by the story, characters, and some of the BS i wrote into the story.
Lastly, the future! We hired our new artist, Farmer, who has already shown us he's really good at what he does. We are also in the process of hiring another artist. Maybe. Turns out it's really hard to hire under the pretense of revenue share. Honestly, it's totally understandable; the amount of effort you have to put into rendering should net you a lot of money. I've already offered to cut my own pay, though. We've already started writing for release 2, and even have a short scene done already! Release 2 is going to be much longer than 1, and while it won't take place over a long period of time, it will take a while to make. We also have a release 2.5 planned, but we may add that to 2, depending on how things go.
That's it for now! It's a boring update, I know, but I hope y'all are excited for the release coming soon! I'm not promising any time; I already learned my lesson when I promised the game would come out in May. LOL

Thank you so much for the support!
-Lampy"

Reactions: zerofreak

ParaloopLampy

Sep 18, 2023
Side Girls page 2

Mariana Martinez- Hot for teacher
1000026284.png
Diana Mason- Hot for Teacher...?
1000026629.png
Hina Fujiwara- Hot and Scary
1000026612.png
Joy- Working Hard
1000026613.png
Jenny (Trans)- Hard while Working

*dick censored for those who don't like it. In game, trans characters will only be avoidable, not a choice between whether they have a dick or not *
1000027167.png