horny wizard

May 3, 2021
Is there a slider unlocker or somthing? I kinda want a tiny penis, but the slider is locked at 0.8.
I downloaded a mod with extra penises, but the "small" one is average. WTF is it with people and penises bigger than the person?
unfortiunately, I don't think the sliders go any lower than what they can already, as for the comically sized dicks, blame the guy who made the mod, it's like his fetish so he def won't be adding other options.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Version V0.2 added a cyborg helmet and a new computer module...

SX Dummy-1 whiteA.png SX Dummy-1 whiteB.png

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
There seems to be a mod with stages with lots of enemies, like a beat-em-up. But it doesn't seem to be working. Anyone know anything about that?

Focaboor

Jun 1, 2022
From what I can see it's a patreon brawler mode?
Download link for brawler mode v0.1321, from Kemono:

Be aware though, part of the save data conflicts with Heroine Rumble 2 if you have both installed. They annoyingly try to save their user settings to the same file, and I'm pretty sure HR2 saves move-specific camera angles in there too. I'd suggest backing up your AppData\Roaming\Enlit3d\ folder before trying it out.

HighMatrix

Aug 14, 2020
Hey, I was wondering why some Cheats seems not to work in current version..
This Cheats I found in the exe file:

mod_cmds

give_all_exp
give_credit
give_essence
give_fame
recruit_unit
add_item
export_unitdata_json
set_body_slider
set_size_category
rename_unit
reroll_personality
set_class
set_state
set_state2
kill_both
climax_both

I'm missing edging_forever and god_mode :(

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Version V0.2 added a cyborg helmet and a new computer module...

View attachment 4148265 View attachment 4148266

I like the stuff you're adding, but some meshes look like they are ripped directly from some other game and imported really messily. Werd topology, tons of extra vertices, jagged ends. Doesn't help that the other end of the penises (when it conenct to the body) are too "short" and aren't rounded, so it ends up looking really bad for many positions and especially for larger penises. Also no cum stains (expect on one penis, but it's placed inside of it so you can't see it)?

I might just as well edit those meshes or make a few new ones.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
I like the stuff you're adding, but some meshes look like they are ripped directly from some other game and imported really messily. Werd topology, tons of extra vertices, jagged ends. Doesn't help that the other end of the penises (when it conenct to the body) are too "short" and aren't rounded, so it ends up looking really bad for many positions and especially for larger penises. Also no cum stains (expect on one penis, but it's placed inside of it so you can't see it)?

I might just as well edit those meshes or make a few new ones.
I used these items already for the older game HRT. Back than it needed optimization for performance reasons. I was a totaly unexpirenced Blender user so i run some modifiers that ruined the original meshes (but with excellent performance results). I lost all original meshes so i have to live with them.

Either way, create your own objects.

... if you figure out how to use cum stain with custom penises that have jiggle... please let me know how it works.

Arythmynon

Dec 1, 2020
I used these items already for the older game HRT. Back than it needed optimization for performance reasons. I was a totaly unexpirenced Blender user so i run some modifiers that ruined the original meshes (but with excellent performance results). I lost all original meshes so i have to live with them.

Either way, create your own objects.

... if you figure out how to use cum stain with custom penises that have jiggle... please let me know how it works.
Are you able to mod it so that we can add sound effects to the sex (not vocal sound effects)
If there is one thing this game needs like immediately its those

Reactions: Artix0
3.70 star(s) 12 Votes