RPGM Frieren and Fern in the Lewd Dungeon [v0.1] [Jujumatsu]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
For the Frieren fans there is this that i love because has breast expansion and nipple fuck, but be warned that also has bestiality, check the tags
Just a bit off-topic for those who don't know, while hitomi definitely has a lot of content, please access it with a good adblock. It always had ads, but that website is really getting out of hand with intrusive ads.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Just a bit off-topic for those who don't know, while hitomi definitely has a lot of content, please access it with a good adblock. It always had ads, but that website is really getting out of hand with intrusive ads.
i back this up, i always used the opera adblock so i don't get annoyed, but for everyone always use adblock, very nice of you to point this

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
Honestly, I LIKE GAY WOMEN!!!

...but for a Frieren game, there's too little characters that you can actually use. Such as:
  • Aura
  • Linie
  • Flamme
  • Serie
  • Methode
  • Kanne and Lawine (no you cannot separate them, period)
That's 7. If you can somehow fill the entire game with just Frieren feet pics, you can, but you have to be really creative for it to not get old after the first few releases.

• Hey there
Reactions: Jujumatsu

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Gonna organize my thoughts a bit more now that I'm done with playing the demo:
  • Not really a fan of having to craft spells. I feel like right now you can basically only take 1 or 2 fights and then you're left with no HP and no spell and have to gather stuff for a few days before you can take another fight. Also doesn't help that you can only heal with potions and not by regular sleep like most RPGs.
    For now, it feels more like playing an alchemist gathering herbs while dodging all the fights rather than playing a first class mage. I know the circumstances with the staff and all are supposed to make her weaker, but she feels REALLY weak right now, struggling against some mere wolves. Fighting monsters also isn't worth anyway, because you get no exp from it, only gold which you'd get more by just selling the plants instead of crafting the spells used in the battle.
    If you want to stick with the crafting system though (or even just keep crafting on top of having actual spells), it would probably be good to improve it so you can see which items you need (and how many of them you have) while crafting instead of having a separate recipe book which you need to check and compare with your inventory to see what you can craft. Being able to heal by sleeping would also probably be a good idea.

• I'd say it would be better to pause the monsters' movement while dialogues are open (talking to NPC or gathering stuff), so you're not forced to speed through dialogues or have to dodge monsters the second the dialogue is over.

• The time between the first and second sleep potion event is way too long, felt like I had to sleep for something like 2 weeks (assuming 1 sleep = 1 day) for Frieren to appear again, while having nothing to do other than gathering plants or... well just sleeping. So basically I spent 2 or 3 days gathering then just spammed sleep. Same thing with waiting for the potion to take effect, it makes no sense for it to take several days.
    To be honest I was actually thinking about giving up on seeing the second sleep potion event, I've tried going to sleep like 25+ times with no effect, I wasn't even sure if it was bugged, if I was supposed to actually do stuff in the forest to pass time or if I just needed to sleep more. Then I went for one more gathering session and it worked.
    I think it should be more clear what the requirements are when waiting, how long does it have to be and if you can just sleep or have to actually do stuff to pass the time. And it should probably be shorter too.

Last edited:

Jujumatsu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
Not really a fan of having to craft spells.
Also it would probably be good to improve the crafting system so you can see which items you need while crafting instead of having a separate recipe book
Being able to heal by sleeping would also probably be a good idea
I feel like right now you can basically only take 1 or 2 fights and then you're left with no HP and no spell
You can look what you need to craft spells in notes in your room (Right side from bed). Thank you so much for ideas. I took notes. In next update ill improve and fix those as much as i can.

JD Dark

Nov 19, 2017
I always seem to be a person to find glitches in these but it has slowdown after playing restart doesn't work and Fieren doesn't spawn for second sleep potion at all

Jujumatsu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
I always seem to be a person to find glitches in these but it has slowdown after playing restart doesn't work and Fieren doesn't spawn for second sleep potion at all
Wtire to direct messages please. I was thinking that ive done with this nug. She should spawn in room at bed after some time. But if its to slow its might be bug

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
You can look what you need to craft spells in notes in your room (Right side from bed). Thank you so much for ideas. I took notes. In next update ill improve and fix those as much as i can.
I've edited the original message with more thoughts and reorganized it now that I'm done playing the demo, feel free to check it again below:
Gonna organize my thoughts a bit more now that I'm done with playing the demo:
  • Not really a fan of having to craft spells. I feel like right now you can basically only take 1 or 2 fights and then you're left with no HP and no spell and have to gather stuff for a few days before you can take another fight. Also doesn't help that you can only heal with potions and not by regular sleep like most RPGs.
    For now, it feels more like playing an alchemist gathering herbs while dodging all the fights rather than playing a first class mage. I know the circumstances with the staff and all are supposed to make her weaker, but she feels REALLY weak right now, struggling against some mere wolves. Fighting monsters also isn't worth anyway, because you get no exp from it, only gold which you'd get more by just selling the plants instead of crafting the spells used in the battle.
    If you want to stick with the crafting system though (or even just keep crafting on top of having actual spells), it would probably be good to improve it so you can see which items you need (and how many of them you have) while crafting instead of having a separate recipe book which you need to check and compare with your inventory to see what you can craft. Being able to heal by sleeping would also probably be a good idea.

• I'd say it would be better to pause the monsters' movement while dialogues are open (talking to NPC or gathering stuff), so you're not forced to speed through dialogues or have to dodge monsters the second the dialogue is over.

• The time between the first and second sleep potion event is way too long, felt like I had to sleep for something like 2 weeks (assuming 1 sleep = 1 day) for Frieren to appear again, while having nothing to do other than gathering plants or... well just sleeping. So basically I spent 2 or 3 days gathering then just spammed sleep. Same thing with waiting for the potion to take effect, it makes no sense for it to take several days.
    To be honest I was actually thinking about giving up on seeing the second sleep potion event, I've tried going to sleep like 25+ times with no effect, I wasn't even sure if it was bugged, if I was supposed to actually do stuff in the forest to pass time or if I just needed to sleep more. Then I went for one more gathering session and it worked.
    I think it should be more clear what the requirements are when waiting, how long does it have to be and if you can just sleep or have to actually do stuff to pass the time. And it should probably be shorter too.

Last edited:

Jujumatsu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
I've edited the original message with more thoughts and reorganized it now that I'm done playing the demo, feel free to check it again below:
Regarding your sleeping 25 times - It's a bug. 2 days should be enough. I thought I fixed this bug by adding a couple of extra details.

Several people have already written to me about this problem. It will not just be fixed - I am going to get rid of such "Wait" quests in the future, because RPGs with a lot of "time countdowns" apparently just break and work incorrectly.

Regarding everything else - I took the recordings. THANK YOU SO MUCH! SINCERELY!

Jujumatsu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
Honestly, I LIKE GAY WOMEN!!!

...but for a Frieren game, there's too little characters that you can actually use. Such as:
  • Aura
  • Linie
  • Flamme
  • Serie
  • Methode
  • Kanne and Lawine (no you cannot separate them, period)
That's 7. If you can somehow fill the entire game with just Frieren feet pics, you can, but you have to be really creative for it to not get old after the first few releases.
I already have an answer))) The thing is that in the plot I create a dungeon in which there is a chance to meet other characters. I will explain the reasons in the game itself. In particular, the scene with Marcille is already ready

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote