1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

timephu

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
first point i get for usb quest and how to get second? also i dont know hot to proceed back to Layla's room quest hint says Scarlet Vipers
There is currently a bug in the layla quest and I have a guide to temporarily fix it in this version.

timephu

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Could you please post that guide here, pretty please?
it's a bug right now so follow me: you talk to cassara at the "Scarlet Vipers" gate (in jimmy's room there's a map on evelyn's picture) -> run the notification to Olivia again -> morning from 8am to 12am in the alley leading to the slums, you'll see olivia's group waiting for you -> then you go to Scarlet Vipers again, go to the room on the right and change clothes, go up to see layla so she can introduce the 2 new characters -> and go down the 2 rooms on both sides of the stairs to practice.
(just because layla's quest appeared at the wrong time)

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
it's a bug right now so follow me: you talk to cassara at the "Scarlet Vipers" gate (in jimmy's room there's a map on evelyn's picture) -> run the notification to Olivia again -> morning from 8am to 12am in the alley leading to the slums, you'll see olivia's group waiting for you -> then you go to Scarlet Vipers again, go to the room on the right and change clothes, go up to see layla so she can introduce the 2 new characters -> and go down the 2 rooms on both sides of the stairs to practice.
(just because layla's quest appeared at the wrong time)
Is there a lesbian only, no dick, path available?

yayapai

Dec 30, 2022
to get there you need to go to jimmy's house first, go to the alley, turn left and go through the fence. click on the building on the left and the 2nd floor. just click on the available door. that is jimmy's apartment.(the map was pasted by jimmy on the picture of evelyn in his house)

if you don't wear it nothing will change and you will see him as usual
Hi, I'm stuck on Jimmy's house, none of the 3 buildings are able to enter, only "back" on it. Jimmy's quest said waiting to happen, but I have skipped lots of time, nothin happens. Also meet Jimmy in bar he will only said:what do you need

timephu

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hi, I'm stuck on Jimmy's house, none of the 3 buildings are able to enter, only "back" on it. Jimmy's quest said waiting to happen, but I have skipped lots of time, nothin happens. Also meet Jimmy in bar he will only said:what do you need
You do Olivia's quest line: go to the meeting in the bar's locker room, then you can talk to Jimmy.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes