Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
It's nigh impossible to pick a favorite outfit, but I loved that second one (the black dress and glasses). I also really liked the white one that looked Eqyptian. Thanks a lot for sharing.
Well, the second one is my favorite. I had planned the sixth and last one at the beginning. I'm pretty happy with the first one as it turned out so I wouldn't touch it either. I could change the others, but again I would be in a dilemma as to which one to choose. Every scene subset is saved... just in case.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Icekatana

Saqrtjhit1

May 16, 2024
These events transpired the day after the events of WhiteWolf619's story a couple posts up.

Now... You see, Amelia came back for seconds... Can't blame her. Her husband's always drunk. too busy staring at empty walls. She's a Royce, a queen. And a queen has her needs. And that boy's glorious cock reached places she didn't even know existed and now she wanted more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Imagine doing it to bella

Reactions: Lorenz1

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
It's all about the hats

After googling, I came to the conclusion that there is no one-size-fits-all solution for all hats and hairstyles. What I found is usually only applicable in that case, but not completely. Although the authors chose the examples themselves. However, these tutorials are only guidelines, but rarely complete solutions. In the end, the only thing that works is the "Geometry Editor" and then after marking the parts of the hair that are excess, you choose "Delete Selected Polygon(s)". To get the best possible result, you need to be quite precise and dedicated to it. In my case it didn't turn out perfectly, but as you can see there are no visible flaws. So I assume that all those promo pictures where the models have a hat or a cap on their head were probably done better than my work, but there were also compromises and improvisation. There are actually hairstyles and hats that were originally made for them. But such are rare, and in one such example that I found, the hairstyle was not really to my taste, especially without a hat.

Bella11.png

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Quick! Side-track it with a melon! Melon attracts them! You don't have any on yo- *glances at cleavage*.. oh.. i see. Well shit!
Watermelon as Tybalt-zombie bait in the Resident Evil universe. Thanks for that nightmare fuel. :p

And I believe Bella as Lara..I assume it was meant as Lara croft lol. Needs some work, but it was just a quick render.
View attachment 4060297
Yes, I meant Lara Croft. Quick render or no, she looks so good as Ms. Croft. Even the outfit is correct. Thanks for this!

• Red Heart
Reactions: WhiteWolf619

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
It's all about the hats

After googling, I came to the conclusion that there is no one-size-fits-all solution for all hats and hairstyles. What I found is usually only applicable in that case, but not completely. Although the authors chose the examples themselves. However, these tutorials are only guidelines, but rarely complete solutions. In the end, the only thing that works is the "Geometry Editor" and then after marking the parts of the hair that are excess, you choose "Delete Selected Polygon(s)". To get the best possible result, you need to be quite precise and dedicated to it. In my case it didn't turn out perfectly, but as you can see there are no visible flaws. So I assume that all those promo pictures where the models have a hat or a cap on their head were probably done better than my work, but there were also compromises and improvisation. There are actually hairstyles and hats that were originally made for them. But such are rare, and in one such example that I found, the hairstyle was not really to my taste, especially without a hat.

View attachment 4060844
I use the Geometry editor a lot, I never thought about it for this purpose though, you can also just hide the geometry instead of deleting it. The few renders I made with hats, I ended up making a morph for the hair in Blender. Hats.jpg

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes