notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020
"911, please state your emergency."
"New futa protag just dropped and it looks amazing. Need to get home ASAP."
"Holy shit, stay where you are. Our helicopter is headed your way."

*FBI Agent calls*
"Yo, I heard what's going on. The file is 3.4 GB, so I hacked into your PC to start the download."
"Thanks, bud."

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
What types of NTR will there be:
Netorare (forced)?
Netorare (cheating)?
Netori?
Netorase?

Yes, I did read the notes, just trying to be extra clear with expectations lol.

Reactions: taithetula

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Since it's not entirely clear to me may I ask how the Note is to be read? Is it NTR being avoidable on the dominant route, but unavoidable on the submissive route?

Reactions: MessiahXx

TMA987

Jul 3, 2022
Well just finished it and it was pretty great, sad there wasn't even more. Seems to me like the visuals look good, certainly decent enough so maybe you were being too harsh on yourself at the end there.

Only complaint is that the huge cock looked completely ridiculous so I hope it'll be a more normal size most of the time, or at least not bigger than her torso lmao. Premise is interesting, you're not rushing into things which is great, better to build something good up slowly than to rush something bad and while there were several english mistakes (justfully for example), they weren't so horrible as to make me unable to understand what you were going for.

For some reason the forehead "eating" cracked me up.

Good luck on the development of your game, I'll be looking forward to future updates.

• Red Heart

notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020
Well just finished it and it was pretty great, sad there wasn't even more. Seems to me like the visuals look good, certainly decent enough so maybe you were being too harsh on yourself at the end there.

The huge cock is awesome, hope there will be more growing scenes like indicated during the masturbation.

Only complaint is that the music is not seperate from the moaning/sex sounds.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
is futa optional??
For your future peace of mind, if the tag "futa/trans protagonist" is there, without "male protagonist" or "female protagonist", futa is going to be non-optional.

Yes, you can expect harem in the future. The second question is hard to answer without heavy spoilers, sorry.
Very ambitious and risky going for both harem and NTR in one game. I wish you the best of luck with it, and I'll definitely be trying this one out shortly.

A couple things to keep in mind, though. Splitting the content between opposing fetishes will lead to a lot of people complaining that their preferred route doesn't have enough content, since everyone would prefer you put 100% of your time into their preferred fetish.

The Venn diagram of people who will play the dom(harem) and sub(NTR) routes have virtually zero crossover, so you're basically making two separate games, for two separate player bases. It's vitally important that you don't allow either route to bleed into the other. The harem fans are especially touchy about this. If there's even the slightest hint that one of the LIs would consider looking at another character besides MC on the dom(harem) route, most of the harem fans will storm out.

What you're attempting isn't impossible, but you should be aware of the difficult path you're putting yourself on. You're going to get a LOT of complaining from both sides, but try to grin and bear it. On a final note, being upfront with info regarding the more controversial fetishes, such as NTR, swinging, sharing, mind-control, corruption, etc., is extremely important. If it means giving spoilers, it's most likely worth it to avoid heavy backlash about fetish content. Surprising your players with extreme fetish content will hurt your game much more than spoilers will. Likewise, if those fetishes are less extreme, knowing that ahead of time will scare off less, or attract more, players.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
This was rather interesting.

The only nitpick I have is I wish the protagonist didn't dye her hair to blonde (and white eyelashes too?). I liked the black hair look she had originally. Other than that, it was pretty good. Curious how this story is going to go and some little intriguing details that make me wonder how they are going to come into play later.

But yeah, not much to pick apart here, I enjoyed it. Best of luck with this and thanks. Looking forward to the continuation. ;)

• Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes