Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

sducon

Jul 23, 2017
Need deshawn adn Vicky duf files for a project that I have been asked to do.
I already shared Deshawn duf previously.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/post-14842903

Vicky is

I tried to contact you, wanted to discuss about something. But apparently you disabled private messaging.
Please send me a message.

Hey! :giggle:

Just a single one, hope you enjoy it! ;)

Characters: Sophia and Aiden

"Pool day with the teacher"

View attachment 4057951
Nice :love:

Which breast Grab method did you use ?
"HS dForce Hip and Breast V2" ? Or another one ?

Last edited:

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
I already shared Deshawn duf previously.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/post-14842903

Vicky is

I tried to contact you, wanted to discuss about something. But apparently you disabled private messaging.
Please send me a message.

Nice :love:

Which breast Grab method did you use ?
"HS dForce Hip and Breast V2" ? Or another one ?
Thanks!

I used the smoothing modifier. Just add one to the female and direct the collision to the other character.
Works pretty well, but there are some caveats. One is that it fucks up the nipples a bit, since it subdivides the body mesh. I haven't looked around a workaround yet(lazy as fuck), but I usually mask it with angles and the hand pose itself.
The other caveat is that, apparently, there is a limit to the collisions that it can handle. In this image for example, my initial idea was having him groping her ass, but the collision was not computing... do not know why :/

Never tried the one you suggested, might give it a whirl later! :D

sducon

Jul 23, 2017
Thanks!

I used the smoothing modifier. Just add one to the female and direct the collision to the other character.
Works pretty well, but there are some caveats. One is that it fucks up the nipples a bit, since it subdivides the body mesh. I haven't looked around a workaround yet(lazy as fuck), but I usually mask it with angles and the hand pose itself.
The other caveat is that, apparently, there is a limit to the collisions that it can handle. In this image for example, my initial idea was having him groping her ass, but the collision was not computing... do not know why :/

Never tried the one you suggested, might give it a whirl later! :D
Ah yes, tried that method initally, and I confirm it fucks up the nipple. That's why I don't use it.
And it only works with short collision if I remember. If you move the fingers too much inside the collided body, the breast skin will end above the hand.

For your double collision issue, I don't know why it's not working.

david449

Jan 3, 2019
Ah yes, tried that method initally, and I confirm it fucks up the nipple. That's why I don't use it.
And it only works with short collision if I remember. If you move the fingers too much inside the collided body, the breast skin will end above the hand.

For your double collision issue, I don't know why it's not working.
How do you use HS dForce Hip and Breast V2 in your scene?

sducon

Jul 23, 2017
How do you use HS dForce Hip and Breast V2 in your scene?
This tool is not intuitive to use.
To configure it, the following steps are needed:
1- Select your character and add a "Dforce Modifier: Dynamic Surface" to it (important step that is often forgot)
2- Still with your character selected, load "HS DFBV2 0Genesis X Female Material"
3- Still with your character selected, load "HS DFBV2 1Breast for G8.1F v2"
4- Select the Dforce breast, and load "HS DFBV2 2Apply Matching Materials for Breast" (do also this step whenever you change your character texture)
5- Apply the "dForce Breast V2 Solution" preset you prefer

Next part is to configure your scene. You'll need to setup an animation, and use the timeline.
At frame 0, place the hand on top of the breast, there shouldn't be any skin contact.
At frame X, move the hand/grasp fingers inside the breast so that the hand is in the final desired position.
Start simulation from frame 0 t o X, and that's it.
Do not try deep / strong grabs, the breast will end too much deformed.
You may need to fine-tune the hand position after simulation, there's often a small gap remaining between the 2 characters skin (I've not found how to have a good skin contact directly).

I anyone has a better method for this plugin (or a better method for breast grab), feel free to share :).

The links are no longer works.
Can Anyone help me with this asset?

View attachment 4060115
Works for me.
When you are on the " " redirection page, click on the orange button "Get website", a popup will appear, wait 5s, then another "Get website" button will be available.

Last edited:
Reactions: zaid83

david449

Jan 3, 2019
This tool is not intuitive to use.
To configure it The setup order is needed:
1- Select your character and add a "Dforce Modifier: Dynamic Surface" to your character (important step that is often forgot)
2- Still with your character selected, load "HS DFBV2 0Genesis X Female Material"
3- Still with your character selected, load "HS DFBV2 1Breast for G8.1F v2"
4- Selected the Dforce breast, and load "HS DFBV2 2Apply Matching Materials for Breast" (do also this step whenever you change your character texture)
5- Apply the "dForce Breast V2 Solution" preset you prefer

Next part is to configure your scene. You'll need to setup an animation, and use the timeline.
At frame 0, place the hand on top of the breast, there shouldn't be any skin contact.
At frame X, move the hand/grasp fingers inside the breast so that the hand is in the final desired position.
Start simulation from frame 0 t o X, and that's it.
Do not try deep / stronng grabs, the breast will end too much deformed.
You may need to fine-tune the hand position after simulation, there's often a small gap remaining between the 2 characters skin (I've not found how to have a good skin contact directly).

I anyone has a better method for this plugin (or a better method for breast grab), feel free to share :).
Thank you so much my friend. Always been helpful.

Works for me.
When you are on the " " redirection page, click on the orange button "Get website", a popup will appear, wait 5s, then another "Get website" button will be available.
Well, it works perfectly fine now, thank you once again.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes