Work commitment:
Full time
Part time

Preferred method of contact:
Discord

Job Description:
Needing help writing the story and coming up with ideas scenes

Additional comments:
I have written a few short stories before, but I always have trouble figuring out how to start them. I already have characters thought of and how they will look. I already have a description of the game written out. I have an idea on how I would like it to go but I don't know how to put it in words for the story. I won't be able to pay you for anything right now, but if the game does well and start getting donations and such, we can talk about payment again

Justhuman88

May 2, 2022
not even trying to be a dick but why not just use Chatgpt / Claude? it won't do the hardcore smut but you do that part yourself . Seeing as how you have familiarity with doing short stories . Lol see below me wrestling with gpt I had to sneak a screenshot before it realized shit was R rated and gave the violation error. But hey if not just shoot me dm with general premise of what u got and i'll see what I can do.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: bismism and L7Bear

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Hello...

Sorry at the moment I'm involved in writing for another project, but I don't mind giving free technical writing advice. And a little other help here and there.

Reason I am responding is I'd like to know what kind of game and subject matter in that game that you are working on.

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
not even trying to be a dick but why not just use Chatgpt / Claude? it won't do the hardcore smut but you do that part yourself . Seeing as how you have familiarity with doing short stories . Lol see below me wrestling with gpt I had to sneak a screenshot before it realized shit was R rated and gave the violation error. But hey if not just shoot me dm with general premise of what u got and i'll see what I can do.
I have tried using that before but it was like to weird and not even close to what I was wanting

Reactions: L7Bear

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
Hello...

Sorry at the moment I'm involved in writing for another project, but I don't mind giving free technical writing advice. And a little other help here and there.

Reason I am responding is I'd like to know what kind of game and subject matter in that game that you are working on.
The game will be about a man who opens his own business. Has a few problems he has to deal with but he will have some *FUN* on the side

LiveTorch

Formerly 'BlackCockOne'
Apr 4, 2018
If you still didn't find anyone I can work with you for free in my free time. Just hit me up on here and I will check in like 2 days probably. Alternatively if you use discord you can add me: fatfuck420

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
The game will be about a man who opens his own business. Has a few problems he has to deal with but he will have some *FUN* on the side
_______________________________+++++++++++++++++++____________________________________________

A lot of open possibilities with that kind of story with any number of characters, plots, themes and dynamics.

Sounds like there are two main tracks... the "fun" and complications with a business. Am thinking the business problems will affect the fun side of the game, and relationships.

So, what you are looking for is hooks and bait to get people to want to play the game. If it's a straight up game of a man struggling to get his business off the ground and the "fun" is straight forward relationships (with employees, customers, or other love interests), you are going to need some dynamic that appeals to an audience.

But that is the easy part finding that special flavor; it just depends on your interests and what others like. Hopefully from other games you are interested in (or playing) can give you some useful insights as to a MC, plot, theme, and game play.

Justhuman88

May 2, 2022

Aight fam I got 3 - these are just basic ideas I came up with on spot nothing really and heavy focus on a beginning/intro story aspect since you mentioned that is a challenge

Story 1 - David and the Purple Finger Society

David is single 38 with no no kids , he was a successful serial investor back in New York up until he met Lisa. Lisa was the love of his life, beautiful and curvaceous she was the envy of woman and sought after by every man. After an investor meeting David went to a cocktail mixer, she was a waitress there and as their eyes locked she stole David's heart, they moved in together within 4 months.

There was just one problem David showered her with gifts which no woman would refuse but she often complained about the time he spent on and at his business which left little to no time for them.The complaints got worse while the gifts became more lavish and more frequent.

Not soon after they stopped having sex , with David at times not coming home. Lisa hired a private investigator named Janet as she suspected David was cheated.Lisa had to pawn some of the jewelry David bought but was able to promise Janet a nice bonus. Janet was enamored by David he was just her type and had some money too, but her Investigator's reputation was on the line and she followed him for a week .

This was her report : David is a good man who works hard and often has late night meeting with various executives discussing new and upcoming investment opportunities. He often checks into a hotel and sleep or head back to the office and sleep.She also told Lisa to keep the bonus for therapy as she may need it and not to contact her again for services.

Lisa felt shamed and angry.The next week David came home stumbling and smelling like booze and classy perfume with lipstick and glitter stains on his shirt collar.Lisa washed the shirt and said nothing , David didn't know he came home in this state.

A few months pasted then after a night of fun David was out with the executives he went home only to see all his furniture outside with an eviction notice.He thought he was drunk but he sobered right up if only for a moment.He got into a fight with some people who were "looting his stuff thrown outside" the police was called and he was arrested for disorderly conduct.He was jailed for a week.

David called one one of the execs with no luck.The next day a stranger by the name of Janet came to David and bailed him out of jail. He wasn't surprised and knew this was from an exec.But what she said shocked him to his core. David your cars are repossessed, house gone , credit cards maxed out and savings account empty.

David your membership to the Purple Fingers Society has been revoked, Lisa hired me months ago to investigate you and I covered for you because I was once a girl who started at the Purple Fingers Society. But you were out of control, Lisa took everything and left. Your charges are dropped , your investments will be passed along to other members , you cannot legally afford to contest this. And your required to leave the city and state. Never speak about this or the Purple Fingers Society to anyone.

Janet gave him $15,000 to survive. Which is all he has , David now has to start his life over and figures since he has been to so many business meetings he can start a business and build himself back.Heck he was a successful investor of millions .Maybe even get enough to afford lawyers etc.The issue is David has become a sex addict , and was just lucky some execs provided him with good investments he was like a pet to them.

The Purple Fingers Society. is a members only club for both men and women of wealth. Membership but invite only, they discuss business and also have the most exquisite and exotic women to entertain their guest every fantasy.
David was working hard because he was of the belief Lisa was only happy with items of luxury and opulence , he also had to pay his membership fees. To have an experience with the women you had to bid for their time which is quite expensive

So this is Davids redemption story but he struggles with sex addiction , gambling , drugs etc. Not to mention he is a terrible business man . He can have fun but their is a fine line where he has too much fun and becomes wild AF if only for a few mins/hs.

Story 2 - Marky - Idk if this one will hit as it's not a Shota style character which is a fav here vs Mark as the Chad

Mark Blair was like any other man from a small town , grew up waiting TV and did right by his High School Sweetheart promised to marry her. Mark wasn't what you would consider a handsome man he was rather plain looking, tall and overweight from being glued to the TV and snacks. But when Sarah got pregnant he had a fire light up in him. Mark did all sorts of odd jobs to make ends meet . He settled for construction which many recommended due to his build, he didn't believe this because he was so overweight but went with the flow.

Mark was self conscious due to his size and often being teased at school growing up. He got offered an away construction job the contract was for 8 years working abroad.He was hesitant but Sarah insisted as its his best change and the rate is 3 times what he was making here especially since their kid is on the way. Mark loved Sarah with all his heart and knew he was should be back by the time he was 24.

Sarah gave Mark a letter and made him promise he would not open it until he was at his destination which he did. When Mark opened the letter he found out the child isn't his which is why she was in such a rush to get him away to avoid the embarrassment.She said sorry they were just not meant to be.

Mark was not exactly shocked as he did not have much luck with women growing up. For those 8 years he work tirelessly didn't talk back with anyone from his home town but returned after the 8 years , he was now 24.

Mark did all sorts of jobs in construction and decided to open up a roofing company , since it paid well and he honed skills in this area for 4 years. Mark was also self conscious of his own looks, working mainly with older men who constantly called him the ugly ox (they just being boomers not exactly insulting) .The night before leaving for home Mark told his foreman James about Sarah and that she got pregnant but they never had sex, (Mark is extra naive ) James said that's impossible and since Sarah was the only girl he was with then he was still a virgin which he responded yes. James and the other men on the crew arranged for a woman to break his Virginity as a parting gift many of the Ladies dreamed about Mark.The men paid Linda , she called over her friend Sally who agreed to give Mark the best gift , the other men were jealous but thought Mark was worth it. Linda once saw Mark taking a leak in the corner she knew he was packing.

Mark Had registered his business online 1 week prior to heading back home and even rented an office. Mark went to his county office to register and become certified etc . He didn't have time to get new clothes and was just wearing a plain T, Jeans and work boots.A few minutes after taking a number he heard some call his number "94 Mark Blair " The lady who called his number was called Margret a 45 (lmfao I love cougars).

All Margret heard "was yes on my way" in a deep voice ... her eyes then saw this rugged , 6foot 5inches , chiseled man , handsome man step forward , he looked like a super model or the kind of man you would expect to at a male strip club ( Marget frequent these). As Mark got closer Margret could feel her tong getting moist. Mark could tell she wanted to fuck just by the looks she was giving him( Linda and Sally caught him up to speed with his looks and prowess).

-- Mark was a sheltered lad but is handsome AF and built like a sex machine due to all the physical working over 8 years
-- He also got a Big Dick and plenty Stamina
-- He is Naive but at this age not stupid naive
-- Mentally at times is the that fatty 16 year old image
-- But now he will start to stir things up in town even without trying

-- As for game elements when he is rejected that can trigger him to become more self conscious and have poor responses
-- He cannot have all the women he wants can only pursue due to them all wanting him not willing to share.

Story 3 - Mark the Swinger

Mark lives an average life with his nice wife but she is boring as such he and his life is boring. Mark is a freak on the low , started his business and went to his local Office supply store to get some documents laminated for his new business. He made a mistake of leaving some foot pics he printed in with the documents.

A worked Named John said "congrats my man on the new biz " which Mark said "Thanks" John also said " I like feet too, Ive got plenty of sites". Mark was shocked took his stuff and ran out.

Mark later went back in the morning wearing a trench coat , hat and sunglasses in 100 degree weather. He entered the store and ask John for help. John was like oh the foot guy . Mark was like shh... to which John said my bad and that disguise sucks its hot AF outside. Anyways Mark got the sites they exchange numbers and became friends over the fetish.

John got to know mark realizing his life was boring AF he offered him a little more than the foot pics. Mark was skeptical but agreed. John Introduced him to the world of Swingers. And now Mark has to navigate running the business , keeping his wife happy and these new urges / women .

-- Okay I'm tired and just off work so no more

Reactions: Draco6393

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
Aight fam I got 3 - these are just basic ideas I came up with on spot nothing really and heavy focus on a beginning/intro story aspect since you mentioned that is a challenge

Story 1 - David and the Purple Finger Society

David is single 38 with no no kids , he was a successful serial investor back in New York up until he met Lisa. Lisa was the love of his life, beautiful and curvaceous she was the envy of woman and sought after by every man. After an investor meeting David went to a cocktail mixer, she was a waitress there and as their eyes locked she stole David's heart, they moved in together within 4 months.

There was just one problem David showered her with gifts which no woman would refuse but she often complained about the time he spent on and at his business which left little to no time for them.The complaints got worse while the gifts became more lavish and more frequent.

Not soon after they stopped having sex , with David at times not coming home. Lisa hired a private investigator named Janet as she suspected David was cheated.Lisa had to pawn some of the jewelry David bought but was able to promise Janet a nice bonus. Janet was enamored by David he was just her type and had some money too, but her Investigator's reputation was on the line and she followed him for a week .

This was her report : David is a good man who works hard and often has late night meeting with various executives discussing new and upcoming investment opportunities. He often checks into a hotel and sleep or head back to the office and sleep.She also told Lisa to keep the bonus for therapy as she may need it and not to contact her again for services.

Lisa felt shamed and angry.The next week David came home stumbling and smelling like booze and classy perfume with lipstick and glitter stains on his shirt collar.Lisa washed the shirt and said nothing , David didn't know he came home in this state.

A few months pasted then after a night of fun David was out with the executives he went home only to see all his furniture outside with an eviction notice.He thought he was drunk but he sobered right up if only for a moment.He got into a fight with some people who were "looting his stuff thrown outside" the police was called and he was arrested for disorderly conduct.He was jailed for a week.

David called one one of the execs with no luck.The next day a stranger by the name of Janet came to David and bailed him out of jail. He wasn't surprised and knew this was from an exec.But what she said shocked him to his core. David your cars are repossessed, house gone , credit cards maxed out and savings account empty.

David your membership to the Purple Fingers Society has been revoked, Lisa hired me months ago to investigate you and I covered for you because I was once a girl who started at the Purple Fingers Society. But you were out of control, Lisa took everything and left. Your charges are dropped , your investments will be passed along to other members , you cannot legally afford to contest this. And your required to leave the city and state. Never speak about this or the Purple Fingers Society to anyone.

Janet gave him $15,000 to survive. Which is all he has , David now has to start his life over and figures since he has been to so many business meetings he can start a business and build himself back.Heck he was a successful investor of millions .Maybe even get enough to afford lawyers etc.The issue is David has become a sex addict , and was just lucky some execs provided him with good investments he was like a pet to them.

The Purple Fingers Society. is a members only club for both men and women of wealth. Membership but invite only, they discuss business and also have the most exquisite and exotic women to entertain their guest every fantasy.
David was working hard because he was of the belief Lisa was only happy with items of luxury and opulence , he also had to pay his membership fees. To have an experience with the women you had to bid for their time which is quite expensive

So this is Davids redemption story but he struggles with sex addiction , gambling , drugs etc. Not to mention he is a terrible business man . He can have fun but their is a fine line where he has too much fun and becomes wild AF if only for a few mins/hs.

Story 2 - Marky - Idk if this one will hit as it's not a Shota style character which is a fav here vs Mark as the Chad

Mark Blair was like any other man from a small town , grew up waiting TV and did right by his High School Sweetheart promised to marry her. Mark wasn't what you would consider a handsome man he was rather plain looking, tall and overweight from being glued to the TV and snacks. But when Sarah got pregnant he had a fire light up in him. Mark did all sorts of odd jobs to make ends meet . He settled for construction which many recommended due to his build, he didn't believe this because he was so overweight but went with the flow.

Mark was self conscious due to his size and often being teased at school growing up. He got offered an away construction job the contract was for 8 years working abroad.He was hesitant but Sarah insisted as its his best change and the rate is 3 times what he was making here especially since their kid is on the way. Mark loved Sarah with all his heart and knew he was should be back by the time he was 24.

Sarah gave Mark a letter and made him promise he would not open it until he was at his destination which he did. When Mark opened the letter he found out the child isn't his which is why she was in such a rush to get him away to avoid the embarrassment.She said sorry they were just not meant to be.

Mark was not exactly shocked as he did not have much luck with women growing up. For those 8 years he work tirelessly didn't talk back with anyone from his home town but returned after the 8 years , he was now 24.

Mark did all sorts of jobs in construction and decided to open up a roofing company , since it paid well and he honed skills in this area for 4 years. Mark was also self conscious of his own looks, working mainly with older men who constantly called him the ugly ox (they just being boomers not exactly insulting) .The night before leaving for home Mark told his foreman James about Sarah and that she got pregnant but they never had sex, (Mark is extra naive ) James said that's impossible and since Sarah was the only girl he was with then he was still a virgin which he responded yes. James and the other men on the crew arranged for a woman to break his Virginity as a parting gift many of the Ladies dreamed about Mark.The men paid Linda , she called over her friend Sally who agreed to give Mark the best gift , the other men were jealous but thought Mark was worth it. Linda once saw Mark taking a leak in the corner she knew he was packing.

Mark Had registered his business online 1 week prior to heading back home and even rented an office. Mark went to his county office to register and become certified etc . He didn't have time to get new clothes and was just wearing a plain T, Jeans and work boots.A few minutes after taking a number he heard some call his number "94 Mark Blair " The lady who called his number was called Margret a 45 (lmfao I love cougars).

All Margret heard "was yes on my way" in a deep voice ... her eyes then saw this rugged , 6foot 5inches , chiseled man , handsome man step forward , he looked like a super model or the kind of man you would expect to at a male strip club ( Marget frequent these). As Mark got closer Margret could feel her tong getting moist. Mark could tell she wanted to fuck just by the looks she was giving him( Linda and Sally caught him up to speed with his looks and prowess).

-- Mark was a sheltered lad but is handsome AF and built like a sex machine due to all the physical working over 8 years
-- He also got a Big Dick and plenty Stamina
-- He is Naive but at this age not stupid naive
-- Mentally at times is the that fatty 16 year old image
-- But now he will start to stir things up in town even without trying

-- As for game elements when he is rejected that can trigger him to become more self conscious and have poor responses
-- He cannot have all the women he wants can only pursue due to them all wanting him not willing to share.

Story 3 - Mark the Swinger

Mark lives an average life with his nice wife but she is boring as such he and his life is boring. Mark is a freak on the low , started his business and went to his local Office supply store to get some documents laminated for his new business. He made a mistake of leaving some foot pics he printed in with the documents.

A worked Named John said "congrats my man on the new biz " which Mark said "Thanks" John also said " I like feet too, Ive got plenty of sites". Mark was shocked took his stuff and ran out.

Mark later went back in the morning wearing a trench coat , hat and sunglasses in 100 degree weather. He entered the store and ask John for help. John was like oh the foot guy . Mark was like shh... to which John said my bad and that disguise sucks its hot AF outside. Anyways Mark got the sites they exchange numbers and became friends over the fetish.

John got to know mark realizing his life was boring AF he offered him a little more than the foot pics. Mark was skeptical but agreed. John Introduced him to the world of Swingers. And now Mark has to navigate running the business , keeping his wife happy and these new urges / women .

-- Okay I'm tired and just off work so no more
Those are good idea's and I apologize I should have been more specific. The company he is opening up is a security company

Justhuman88

May 2, 2022
Those are good idea's and I apologize I should have been more specific. The company he is opening up is a security company
Np , I'll message you over the weekend gotta setup discord. As for the details it's still vague AF , would assume that is intentionally done. Hell buddy could be doing cybersecurity lol.

MeSoThorny

Jun 29, 2024
Hey, is the position still open? I would like to apply. Also is it comfortable for you to chat over here? In DMS?